Monday, May 24, 2010

Creel Baby Shower - Gallo Blanco Cafe

The Hostesses

The Details

The Dessert

The Gifts



The Rare Photo
That is me (Jenni of Rosie J. Photography)! I slipped someone my camera so that I could take a rare photo with the mommy-to-be! Just so happens that Candis has a very special place in my heart, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sneak it on here!


The Tear-Jerker
Candis happens to have one amazing husband (did I mention he is the creator of my logo?). Little did she know that he had a surprise in the works for Candis. He wrote her a beautiful letter and had someone read it to her as her last gift. I am pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the building.
*If you click on the picture, you can read his sweet, sweet words. Just make sure you grab some tissue first!

Congratulations Creel Clan! I can't wait to meet little Nixen James!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, how I loved this post & how your pictures made me relive it all! What an awesome day, and I'm so lucky I had YOU to capture it.
    Hope you don't mind, but I'll prolly do exact post as yours!? (only thing is Nixen's name is spelled wrong on his letter? Thinking it got mixed up during 1 of the several e-mail transfers.)
    You are so amazing, and I cannot thank you enough. (I officially sound annoying.) But I love you & am always SO proud of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIXED it - can't believe I did that, duh!

    ReplyDelete